Our History
Nevzat Pharmaceutical Warehouse found in 1962 by pharmacist Nevzat Karpuzcu. Started activities at Fevzi Çakmak Street and moved to Kızılay Karanfil Street in 1967. Firstly our goal is serving to pharmacies but after the requests from near cities we expanded our service network. Nevzat Karpuzcu gained a respectable place in the health sector becouse of his professional identity and understanding of the principles of trade. In 1990 his son pharmacist Emin Karpuzcu became the general manager and in 2010 he became Chairman of the Board.
Nevzat Pharmaceutical Warehouse rapidly growing with the support of pharmacies and pharmaceutical manufacturers to fold its portfolio. Moved to his 5000 square metered new place in 1994 at Ankara Balgat and still continue activities at there. Groved the number of offices, area stores and liaison offices to serve more pharmacies at Turkey. Today Nevzat Pharmaceutical Warehouse has more than 1000 employees at 24 area and has over than 300 service vehicles and can serve to all pharmacies in 60 different city.
APPEARING INFORMATIONS
Appearing informations depending on 6102 numbered The Turkish Commercial Code 1524. Matter 1. Paragraph MERSİS NUMBER : 4957-4745- ...
Continue
ADANA BRANCH OPENED
ADANA Office started activities at Sümer Mahallesi Kıyıboyu Caddesi No:84 SEYHAN Phone:(0322) 274 00 01 ...
Continue
DIRECT TRANSFER TO PHARMACY PROGRAM HAS BEGAN
You can access the documents that includes the e-bill transfer operations about TEBEOS, Eczanem, Bay.T and Ilon programs. ...
Continue
NEVZAT
WEB DEPOT